INVESTING IN EXCELLENCE
With its specialist knowledge in the needs of growing high-tech operations, LaSalle Investment Management is the landlord of choice for science and technology companies throughout Britain.
LaSalle’s vision for Stoneleigh Park builds on the site’s distinguished agricultural heritage and is set out in its 15-year investment programme.
The masterplan envisages an increase in space that would accommodate up to 1,500 new jobs. Key features are:
- Construction of new offices and research facilities, of superior quality
- New, improved highway access points to Stoneleigh Park
- An extension to Stoneleigh Park Lodge Hotel
- An expanded café and farm shop
- New Visitor Centre, for use by members of the public and school groups
- New agricultural and equine centres of excellence are to be created, which will continue Stoneleigh Park’s tradition of hosting animal science facilities of national significance. The equine area will transform the park’s facilities for horses and riders.
Click here for an enlarged view of the masterplan below.